Spot On Real Time GPS Tracking System (MX500)
Micrologic Design Spot On Real Time GPS Tracking System (MX500)
Spot on is a Window based real time world wide tracking system which can be used for:
● Increasing productivity and efficiency to your business.
● Fleet management of your vehicles
● Tracking of your workforce for health & safety, i.e. Field
Service Engineers, Doctors, Nurses, NVQ assessors,
Maintenance contractors etc
● Protecting children / the old / the disabled / lone workers or
● Tracking Assets
The GPS tracking unit is compact and stylish in design, which can be carried in a shirt pocket or a hand bag or attached to cars or trucks.
Some of the features provided by the Spot on MX500
● Real Time Polling Get the current position of the GPS tracker
and display it on Google Earth 3D Map *
● Auto Track -Monitor GPS tracker location every 60 seconds
and plot it on the map
● Movement Alert - If the GPS tracker unit is stationary for more
than 10 minutes, it can be instructed to automatically report its
position when the unit has moved for more than 200 meters
● Over Speed Alert Alerts the operator when the speed
exceeds certain speed limits I.e 70 miles/h
● SOS Alert Alerts the operator with the current position when
the SOS button is pressed for more than 3 seconds.
● Voice Monitoring Can monitor and listen to voice from the
GPS tracker unit when is required i.e Emergency
● Zone Alerts the operator when a GPS tracker unit is either
inside or outside a Zone area (GEO Fencing)
● Play Back re-play the journey
● Low Battery Alert - Alerts when the GPS tracker unit voltage
level is low
● View View and print various reports
*Google Earth is free software!