Micrologic Design New MX30 Internet of things board for Education and Industrial applications
The IoT is a giant network of connected things and people –
all of which collect and share data about the way they are used and about the environment around them.
The IoT offers new and innovative ways to manage and monitor remote operations. It allows to monitor objects remotely in real time and constantly feed applications and data stores with information. The idea of adding sensor and intelligence to basic objects was discussed throughout the 1980s and 1990s
Internet of Things (IoT) examples:
- Wireless Body Area Networks (WBANs)
- Several miniaturized physiological sensors
- Can Bus
- Diagnostic bus collects data from sensors and passes it to a gateway in the car,
- which sends the most relevant information to the manufacturer’s platform
Micrologic Design the Internet of Things MX30 board offers the following wireless & wired options .
- LoRa Transceiver with a range of 15Km
These options enable user to monitor/control equipment and devices in many different applications
such as medical instrumentation, farming, automation, maintenance , passenger information system
smart metering , security systems, thermostats, cars, electronic appliances and more
Below an example of MX30 IOT streaming sensors data in real time via PubNub